What are cookies?
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user's navigation or use of a website.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified into the following types:
a) According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity.
- Session cookies: these allow data to be collected and stored while the user accesses a website and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
- Technical cookies: allow navigation and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. they also enable the use of certain complements that complete the functions of the website and that allow the integration of security elements, identify the user's session, enable payment gateways, etc.
- Preference or personalization cookies: they allow remembering information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics such as, for example, the language, number of results to be shown when a search is performed, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits that allow the development of a specific profile to offer specific advertising.
What types of cookies are used on the website?
- From third parties: google analytics
- In session
- Behavioural advertising
You can find out about transfers to third countries, if any, made by third parties in their corresponding policies.
How can cookies be enabled and blocked?
You can configure cookies through the configuration panel provided on the web. Additionally, you can consult the options and instructions offered by your browser through the following links:
- internet explorer cookie settings
- firefox cookie settings
- google chrome cookie settings
- safari cookie settings
- opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be completely adjusted to your browser version.